A "different" unboxing and simply test for the Pana25mm1.4

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by asali, Sep 10, 2011.

1. asali

asali New to Mu-43

Sep 10, 2011
    Cheers . Hope it won't bore u guys up :embrass:
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/28778518]Panasonic Lecia 25mm Unboxing and testing on Vimeo[/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Danny_Two

Danny_Two Mu-43 Regular

Oct 30, 2010
    London
    Nice little film, and it's bigger than I thought it was... the lens, not the space shuttle.

3. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Mu-43 Regular

Not a big fan of all the special effect fluff, I wanted to see a nice standard unboxing and review, I though i had clicked on the wrong video :( 

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I'll be honest. The idea is brilliant. The first minute and a half took forever. The next bit with the Lego guys and the jet packs was REALLY well done and quite fun. The bokeh lights segment showed off what a lovely lens it would be for video (as well as stills) and the snap to focus was very informative.

A really great video. The beginning was well done, but it was a bit too long. I nearly changed the channel. Never forget that your viewers have other options. More videos, please.

5. Great job. You can't go wrong with Lego.

6. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    creative idea, but waaay too long to get to the punchline. I skipped around till I got to the review. I did catch the lens "docking" and thought that was neat, but that was pure luck that i skipped to that.

with that said, I'm tempted more and more to get this. my wallet just can't take the beating. The AF seemed a little slower than I had hoped, but not sure how that is different than shooting photos over video. can't wait to see more reviews of this thing.

7. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

.....Clever, WAY TOO LONG, but still not as long as the waiting time to receive the lems. Oh well!

Regards,
    Tom

8. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    ill admit i skipped ahead a few times.. till i hit the legos.. then i had to go back and rewatch it from the beginning
    the legos totally made the video!!!!

9. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Agree, it's a little long but it's fun. As far as unboxing videos go, I think most of the time, the point is to see all the packaging. Pulling the lens straight out of the box kind of defeats the purpose. Nice special effects, wish I was that good with video editing.

10. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Don
    Yes, way too slow in getting to the goods. But an interesting presentation nonetheless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.