1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A "different" unboxing and simply test for the Pana25mm1.4

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by asali, Sep 10, 2011.

1. asali

asali New to Mu-43

Sep 10, 2011
    Cheers . Hope it won't bore u guys up :embrass:
    [ame=http://vimeo.com/28778518]Panasonic Lecia 25mm Unboxing and testing on Vimeo[/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  2. Danny_Two

Danny_Two Mu-43 Regular

Oct 30, 2010
    London
    Nice little film, and it's bigger than I thought it was... the lens, not the space shuttle.

3. Tinderbox (UK)

Tinderbox (UK) Mu-43 Regular

Not a big fan of all the special effect fluff, I wanted to see a nice standard unboxing and review, I though i had clicked on the wrong video :(

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I'll be honest. The idea is brilliant. The first minute and a half took forever. The next bit with the Lego guys and the jet packs was REALLY well done and quite fun. The bokeh lights segment showed off what a lovely lens it would be for video (as well as stills) and the snap to focus was very informative.

A really great video. The beginning was well done, but it was a bit too long. I nearly changed the channel. Never forget that your viewers have other options. More videos, please.

5. Great job. You can't go wrong with Lego.

6. Linh

Linh Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 14, 2009
    Maryland, US
    creative idea, but waaay too long to get to the punchline. I skipped around till I got to the review. I did catch the lens "docking" and thought that was neat, but that was pure luck that i skipped to that.

with that said, I'm tempted more and more to get this. my wallet just can't take the beating. The AF seemed a little slower than I had hoped, but not sure how that is different than shooting photos over video. can't wait to see more reviews of this thing.

7. Tom Swaman

Tom Swaman Mu-43 Veteran

.....Clever, WAY TOO LONG, but still not as long as the waiting time to receive the lems. Oh well!

Regards,
    Tom

8. Bokeaji

Bokeaji Gonzo's Dad O.*

Aug 6, 2011
    Austin, TX
    ill admit i skipped ahead a few times.. till i hit the legos.. then i had to go back and rewatch it from the beginning
    the legos totally made the video!!!!

9. ksn

ksn Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Agree, it's a little long but it's fun. As far as unboxing videos go, I think most of the time, the point is to see all the packaging. Pulling the lens straight out of the box kind of defeats the purpose. Nice special effects, wish I was that good with video editing.

10. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Don
    Yes, way too slow in getting to the goods. But an interesting presentation nonetheless.