1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A Day in Norwich

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by BartonFlyer, Apr 16, 2010.

1. BartonFlyer

BartonFlyer Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2010
    Bolton, UK
    A few shots from a day in East Anglia - all with the E-P2, using Art Scenes and letting the camera do the work - the more I play with the E-P2 the more I'm impressed - the out of camera jpgs are just amazing

First Norwich Cathedral using the Pinhole filter

[​IMG]

Then a mews - landscape filter

[​IMG]

A detail from a doorway - aimed at me I think - Tradesman's Entrance (and a bit frayed around the edges! With the pop-art filter

[​IMG]

2. arcueid

arcueid Mu-43 Regular

Apr 16, 2010
    nice pictures. are you on the kit lens?

3. BartonFlyer

BartonFlyer Mu-43 Regular

Jan 21, 2010
    Bolton, UK
    Thanks - yes all on the Oly kit 14-42 lens - I also have the Panasonic 45-200 but carried it round in my jacket pocket all day!!

4. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Ian these are very nice and you're right about the jpegs working out really well, too.

I really like your second one with the blue doorways...and particularly like the window up above with its reflection! Great hues of blues. The Tradesman's Entrance closeup is very cool looking - interesting color.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    I need the thinner lines on the "4" to appear a bit stronger : cheating I know but it'd be a nicer picture : I like it very much.

• Like Like x 1