A daffodil fan...

Dalton

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Dan Ferrall
Here are few from the last few days. The camera is an E-P1 with an mZuiko 17mm 2.8.

P3050425PP3web.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P3050434PP2web.jpg

Dan

pellicle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
pellicle
Delicate subject matter :)

some macro

3478770819_a6da19397c.jpg

b & w with some cropping
2422392337_a1c566c83c.jpg

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
Dan,

your images are too wide - becoming a "pet" hate of mine - buggers up the whole thread

1024 max is better - I like em a bit narrower, maybe 900 px - but the mods will get me if I suggest that - so you never heard it from me

nice Spring feeling - snowdrops out - daffodils in - we are all waiting for "some better light"

Cheers

Dalton

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Dan Ferrall
I will adjust the size of the image.

Dan,

your images are too wide - becoming a "pet" hate of mine - buggers up the whole thread

1024 max is better - I like em a bit narrower, maybe 900 px - but the mods will get me if I suggest that - so you never heard it from me

nice Spring feeling - snowdrops out - daffodils in - we are all waiting for "some better light"

Cheers
When I get home later tonight I will resize the images to 1024 x 768. I hope the mods don't get either one of us. (Me for using too big a size and you for making what I think is actually a reasonable request.) I can be a bit of a knucklehead at times.

Maybe the mods can be bribed with chocolate? A little chocolate here and there can save a little grief in some situations.:biggrin:

Dan:redface:

Latest threads

Top Bottom