A couple questions for g9 users, from an olympus only shooter

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Just re-confirmed it on my G9. 1 second is the lowest exposure time the Eshutter goes. I think its the same for my Gx8 and Gx85. If you are talking about the time between shots it is instantaneous Eshutter and 20 FPS is amazing for birding. Perhaps I misunderstood your question and thought it was the slowest exposure time in Eshutter.

millhoud

Mu-43 Regular
Just re-confirmed it on my G9. 1 second is the lowest exposure time the Eshutter goes. I think its the same for my Gx8 and Gx85. If you are talking about the time between shots it is instantaneous Eshutter and 20 FPS is amazing for birding. Perhaps I misunderstood your question and thought it was the slowest exposure time in Eshutter.
may I ask what happens if you set the camera in "silent mode" then select "burst shot" and manually set 2 or 4 seconds exposures?

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It won't work (tried it) as there is a 1 second limit on Panasonic for the Eshutter (I wanted longer as I do Astro Photography) but it is not possible with any Panasonic camera.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom