A couple questions for g9 users, from an olympus only shooter

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Just re-confirmed it on my G9. 1 second is the lowest exposure time the Eshutter goes. I think its the same for my Gx8 and Gx85. If you are talking about the time between shots it is instantaneous Eshutter and 20 FPS is amazing for birding. Perhaps I misunderstood your question and thought it was the slowest exposure time in Eshutter.

millhoud

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just re-confirmed it on my G9. 1 second is the lowest exposure time the Eshutter goes. I think its the same for my Gx8 and Gx85. If you are talking about the time between shots it is instantaneous Eshutter and 20 FPS is amazing for birding. Perhaps I misunderstood your question and thought it was the slowest exposure time in Eshutter.
may I ask what happens if you set the camera in "silent mode" then select "burst shot" and manually set 2 or 4 seconds exposures?

D7k1

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
It won't work (tried it) as there is a 1 second limit on Panasonic for the Eshutter (I wanted longer as I do Astro Photography) but it is not possible with any Panasonic camera.

millhoud

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It won't work (tried it) as there is a 1 second limit on Panasonic for the Eshutter (I wanted longer as I do Astro Photography) but it is not possible with any Panasonic camera.
ok, thank you

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom