A couple of quick PL1 shots

kskumar

Mu-43 Rookie
I love the color tones. In camera or did you process with some other software to get these colors ?

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Your first image is first class dcisive, the rest are also excellent!

As usual, a picture is worth a thousand critics :wink:

Cheers

Brian

dcisive

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lee
I am awaiting the soon to be released and free Olympus software that is supposed to eclipse the other previous software like Studio 2 and the others. I read they are releasing this in May for download and it's free. Until then I am using the free software called "Irfanview" available at IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide. It has plug-in's offered as a 2nd download that will read the ORF files. I just take those into the Irfanview program, resize-resample to 70% and add one hit of his sharpening. And Voila' it is a perfect image. No dinking around necessary. The PL1's files are a dream to work with as they require so little messing around. I also have Photoshop CS5 on order and should receive it the 1st week in May. Otherwise I don't need no other stinkin software :) Ironically I can even use my Nikon NX2 after the image has been converted.

angloasturian

Mu-43 Veteran
Camellia

EPL1, kit lens, 'P' mode
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom