A country church in B&W

moho

Mu-43 Regular
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
That is such a clean crisp sharp shot. I know you use a Oly E-P1 but what lens do you use? I have seen some of your Flickr shots and they are also super crisp! What's your secret??????:smile:

moho

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That is such a clean crisp sharp shot. I know you use a Oly E-P1 but what lens do you use? I have seen some of your Flickr shots and they are also super crisp! What's your secret??????:smile:
Thanks for those very kind comments, Andy.
This shot was taken with the 14-42 kit lens, but I also now own the Olympus 14-54 MK2 & the Panasonic 20 1.7.

I'm sometimes accused of "oversharpening"........so I'm trying to be more careful lately :smile:
I only use Picasa for PP............works for me:smile:

Other than that........I have no "secret"................some just turn out better than others :thumbup:

andyw

Mu-43 Veteran
So are your shots taken on a tripod/monopod or were they hand held? I don't think I have ever seen such high quality images from a E-P1 before!

moho

Mu-43 Regular
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So are your shots taken on a tripod/monopod or were they hand held? I don't think I have ever seen such high quality images from a E-P1 before!
Thanks very much, Andy. All my shots so far have been hand held. It's the E-PL1 that I have IO seems to work pretty well for me though :)
I appreciated your very much comments................moho.

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Nice composition and it has the successful use of bright whites and dark blacks for a nice range (one of the key components in B&W shots imo). Cool shot.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom