A cat lol (yup another)

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
I like this one.
I have one I'll post later that's in the same idea...
Let's go allabody...
The cats outta the bag again.....

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Man, I love that photo - really intense and crazy looking. This one is a LOT more sedate and mellow and, unlike the first one, doesn't look like it will hurt you. But you know cats, they're crafty little devils and can hide their feelings well! I have to confess I don't like cats at all, but I couldn't resist this guy when I saw him sitting there.

-Ray

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/4923529029/" title="Porto Venere 10 - Version 2 by ramboorider1, on Flickr">View attachment 149347"1024" height="768" alt="Porto Venere 10 - Version 2" /></a>

akulya

Mu-43 Veteran
<Sigh>
I had told myself not to post cat pictures, but seeing as we're amongst friends, and I was recently expreimenting with a Carl Zeis Jena 50/2.8 and lacking subjects around the house - Here is Milo (again) up to no good (again).

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Edit: Just realised this is a B&W thread, and my shot is low contrast. Hope nobody minds.

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Ray, come on... Your amongst friends.
Only a cat lover would make a photo like that.....
I never really gave 'em a chance. Because they never gave me a chance - they've been choking the life out of me since I was a little tiny kid (asthma). Not as bad now - they just make my eyes itch and make me sneeze - I don't stay around long enough for the asthma to kick in anymore. But they near killed me a few times as a little guy and I REMEMBER some of those times. A really bad first impression - first 100 impressions! Hard to like animals that are trying to kill you, whether intentionally or not. But outdoors, with plenty of air circulating, I admit they can be cute! I liked that little guy sitting on such a classic small village Italian stoop. And i really dig the slightly angrier looking cats that the other three of you have posted. I don't like 'em but I respect 'em!

Just don't put me in a room with one and everything's cool. :cool:

-Ray

Christilou

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Tigs

I take a lot of photos of Tigger because he's the perfect model. He's just so relaxed and his eyes are very expressive not to mention the fact that he's always available for a sitting!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom