A bad case of GAS...

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter
So I started the year with a Panasonic G3, a P20, O45, and O40-150. I was perfectly happy with the setup, then our baby came, and I became really frustrated with the slow AF of the P20. I swapped that out for the O25, then along came the E-PM2 deal, and down the rabbit hole I went...

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

(From left to right: G5 w/ O45, Sigma 60, P14, P7-14, O40-150, P12-32, O25, VF-2, E-PL5 w/ O17, and Yongnuo 560 III and RF 603 II)

I have to say, it's been a fun (but expensive!) journey. I'm not sure which ones I'll keep yet (they're all great lenses). If I had to choose one lens, it'd be the O25, but I see myself eventually settling into the versatility of the O17/O45 combo (love the 45).

Now I just need to stay away from anymore purchases and get better at photography. :biggrin:

zap

Mu-43 Veteran
So I started the year with a Panasonic G3, a P20, O45, and O40-150. I was perfectly happy with the setup, then our baby came, and I became really frustrated with the slow AF of the P20. I swapped that out for the O25, then along came the E-PM2 deal, and down the rabbit hole I went...

I have to say, it's been a fun (but expensive!) journey. I'm not sure which ones I'll keep yet (they're all great lenses). If I had to choose one lens, it'd be the O25, but I see myself eventually settling into the versatility of the O17/O45 combo (love the 45).

Now I just need to stay away from anymore purchases and get better at photography. :biggrin:

i know how you feel, lolz!! :happy-084:

orfeo

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Don't need to feel guilty, this hobbit doesn't harm anyone!!! Enjoy, great kit!

jjviegas

Mu-43 Regular
Great setup! Between the end of last year and early this I almost sold everything m43 I had, but after all I sold the Fuji equipment and rebuild this one again around the E-P5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pellicle

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
pellicle

val

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
William
but but the Olympus E-M1 and PL 42.5mm need a home!

just kidding, enjoy your purchase mate you got some good gear for sure

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Peter
and yet somehow you avoided the O75mm F1.8? congrats. :wink:
Ha, I actually got the Sigma 60 as a poor man's substitute for the O75. I still have a mental cap of about $400 for equipment, and the 75 is well beyond that. (The P7-14 is a long-term loaner from my FIL; there's no way I would have that lens otherwise.)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom