7th Mu-43 Salon Competition - Capturing a unique moment

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
This is my daughter when she was around 18 months .She is talking about something to our dog .:rofl:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mzd

Mu-43 Veteran
well, there have been a couple "once in a lifetime" unique shots thus far and mine isn't really at that level, but a unique moment none-the-less...

GF1, Oly 45mm

Shade

Mu-43 Regular

Lady Gaga cancelled the concert in Indonesia because of several extremists. I'm from Indonesia, I was so sad that she had to cancel, and had to watch her in Singapore.

But this image, she took a sign from one of the Indonesians watching her there as well, and said "I LOVE YOU INDONESIA". It was for me, a once in a lifetime moment.\

Complete story:

Purple Photography: Lady Gaga: Empathy, Humanity, FREEDOM!

Only action in town on this cold, wet night.

Al.

Mu-43 Veteran
GF1.. 20mm pana lens

circus is in town

AZK9lover

Mu-43 Regular
this picture is still not much of a contender compared with some great posts in this salon, but I wanted to share this experience (my previous post of the winking bird has been removed for this replacement image)

I caught this moment 2 days ago while in the Southern Colorado mountains- a rare but beautiful glimpse of a double rainbow overlooking West Spanish Peak during sunset. There were scattered storms throughout the day with some small soft hail at times, and the resulting moisture in the air with the evening sunlight helped create this vivid but fleeting image.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/sho94118/7159766527/" title="Double Rainbow over West Spanish Peak by AZK9lover11, on Flickr">
"1024" height="768" alt="Double Rainbow over West Spanish Peak"></a>

E-P1 with Oly 40-150

scarbrd

Mu-43 Regular
Annular Eclipse

Annular Eclipse - Bryce Canyon - May 20, 2012

Olympus OM-D E-M5, Olympus 14-150mm