75's on the outlet right now

MajorMagee

Mu-43 All-Pro
At a strict budget of $100 / month for photography I won't ever be able to buy a lens for more than about $500, so barring being the first to discover one of these deals I'll probably never experience the joy that is the M.Zuiko 75mm.

davidzvi

Real Name
David
You seem pleased.

Yes , yes I am. And it's shipped already. :biggrin:

Actually I was looking at one of these and a 35-100 to go with my new to me E-M1. I found a good deal on a 35-100 but it only left about $600 in the pot for a 75. There have been a few that've come close on eBay but I wasn't holding out any real hope. And then :yahoo:

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I'm kinda glad it's gone.....otherwise I'd have to buy another camera.

Kind of glad I missed it as well. Would've been very tempted. I just grabbed an Oly 60/2.8 that I don't really need but always wanted to check out. Don't need another lens with that description in my bag...

DanG

Mu-43 Rookie
I snagged a black one, making me late to work, but what the heck. I was in such a hurry to check out, knowing they would sell out fast, that I forgot to put in the discount code. Still a good deal without the 15% discount, but I was kicking myself, so sent an e-mail asking if they would apply it retroactively, being sure not to cancel the order. After hours of uncomfortable silence, I received a replay e-mail stating, "We have applied the coupon to the back end of the order, you will see the discount when the order ships." Is that great or what?! I will never say another bad thing about Olympus!! (assuming the lens arrives in good condition)

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I snagged a black one, making me late to work, but what the heck. I was in such a hurry to check out, knowing they would sell out fast, that I forgot to put in the discount code. Still a good deal without the 15% discount, but I was kicking myself, so sent an e-mail asking if they would apply it retroactively, being sure not to cancel the order. After hours of uncomfortable silence, I received a replay e-mail stating, "We have applied the coupon to the back end of the order, you will see the discount when the order ships." Is that great or what?! I will never say another bad thing about Olympus!! (assuming the lens arrives in good condition)

Olympus is good about that. If you don't see the discount applied after several days, just send them a reminder email.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Yes , yes I am. And it's shipped already. :biggrin:

Actually I was looking at one of these and a 35-100 to go with my new to me E-M1. I found a good deal on a 35-100 but it only left about $600 in the pot for a 75. There have been a few that've come close on eBay but I wasn't holding out any real hope. And then :yahoo:

I got one on a similar sale. It's a fabulous lens if the FL works for you.

Manu-4Vendetta

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I read this after paying U$507 for the Zuiko 60mm 2.8, I would have preferred 75mm at equal price, but I did not see this offer online, no less than 750. Enjoy that masterpiece.

luckydog

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Benson
I got the email yesterday and immediately went to the Olympus site. It still showed as available but by the time I tried to check out it was unavailable. DARN! :dash2:

Latest threads

Top Bottom