$75 off $375 at B&H with PayPal offers

Bonobo

Mu-43 Rookie
Caught this on Canon Price Watch: B&H $75 off

Basically, if you spend $375 and pay with PayPal, you get $75 off. I went ahead and gave in on the Sigma 56. See the link for full instructions on how to activate the offer. It was in my PayPal just waiting for me to accept when I checked.

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
Caught this on Canon Price Watch: B&H $75 off

Basically, if you spend $375 and pay with PayPal, you get $75 off. I went ahead and gave in on the Sigma 56. See the link for full instructions on how to activate the offer. It was in my PayPal just waiting for me to accept when I checked.
Not available on all accounts (e.g., mine).

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Best offer I have is $10 off on Edible Arrangements, which isn't all that compelling unless you're a fan of semi-ripe cantaloupe cut in to the shape of flowers. I'm about to make a $384 purchase on B&H, so this is a bit of a pisser. :(

But thanks for the effort Bonobo.

edit: six hours later I got it. sweet deal. reminds me of the incentives Microsoft paid out to use bing many years ago.

Last edited:
Real Name
Mike
For those not seeing great deals today, you can apparently buy $375 worth of B&H gift cards and bank the savings for another day, effectively. (elsewhere on the internet some people confirm getting the $75 from Paypal when doing so) As long as you don't forget you have them...

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
I didn't see it on my account either when I clicked through the provided link. But then I tried opening the link in an incognito browser window — still nothing. Finally, I clicked the Deals link in the top nav bar of the page, and lo and behold, the B&H offer appeared.

Nothing I'm really jonesing for at B&H at the moment, but the gods of GAS apparently want me to take a look.

- K

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Deals link on the PayPal home page?
If that's a question for me, Don, this is the link I was referring to:

Screen Shot 2021-08-24 at 4.40.11 PM.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Try not to get jealous of that amazing $5 off Poshmark offer I've got.

- K

exakta

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I had to open a new window, go to PayPal and then click on deals...it came up right away. Sheesh...browser related? I'm using Safari.

Deal ends tomorrow (8/25/21).

ektar

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Don
Thanks. I'd found that link but by scrolling down I found more offers. None included B&H. I think that SWMBO may have had input on that omission.

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Not available on my account. But it's just as well. No need to purposely spend money just for the illusion of saving money.
Yeah, I’m likely to let this pass as well, unless there happens to be a sale on what I was looking at to go with it. A lot of M43 lenses get a $100 price cut regularly, so even if I wait until that happens again, I’m still saving another $25 over the paypal deal. Combine the two, and now we’re talking.

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
Obviously you guys are right that this entire coupon scheme is just a way to entice us to spend money to "save" money.

But that hasn't stopped me from refreshing the used gear page incessantly hoping that the guy who's processing the trade ins suddenly drops that lens I really want into inventory. Nothing yet. And I sit here quietly cursing that fellow.

- K

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom