72 Hour Post Processing Challenge #658

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Thank you Rob. It was an interesting file to work on. It's incredible just how much detail you can pull out of the image in post - but this one called for a degree of boldness. Wish I'd cloned out the drool in version one though.

I started a version 3 for fun - if any photoshop users have a spare minute, open the unedited jpeg and go to Image>apply image (multiply/100%) - prepare to be amazed if you haven't tried this.

I'll root out an image for a new challenge later tonight.

EDIT: Non-destructive version of above - instead of apply image, create a curves adjustment or levels layer, don't touch anything, set blend mode to multiply :)

Last edited:

Rob Rider

Mu-43 Veteran
Thank you Rob. It was an interesting file to work on. It's incredible just how much detail you can pull out of the image in post - but this one called for a degree of boldness. Wish I'd cloned out the drool in version one though.

I started a version 3 for fun - if any photoshop users have a spare minute, open the unedited jpeg and go to Image>apply image (multiply/100%) - prepare to be amazed if you haven't tried this.

I'll root out an image for a new challenge later tonight.
I tried that- a good trick to know.

Rob Rider

Mu-43 Veteran
my version using Richards tip as a starting place.
_B27001121.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

relic

Hobbyist
A late non-entry:

_B270011dLL.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest threads

Top Bottom