72-Hour Post-Processing Challenge #657 - Closed, Winner announced

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
Thought it was about time Mrs B partook of the challenge again 🙃
P1030639_DxO-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
After downloading the entries I have a couple of questions:
@Hendrik you marked the submarine entry as #2, have I missed #1? I can't find it.

@Robert Davidson you have 2 entries marked as #2, the rule is maximum 2 entries per person, which one should I use? (I will start my judging including all 3, maybe it will not be a problem.)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
First of all a big thanks to all that participated!
I will start with a special mention of @stagor, who provided a Russian mini submarine in the waters of Norway, a NATO country!
The periscope of Hendrik must also be mentioned, but it is hard to tell if it is Russian.

It was hard to judge this, I had to use arbitrary nitpicking, like not choosing the ones that kept the fence post or used a wider format then I liked.

@stagor was one of the last 4 entries I had come down to, I really liked the colours and the sun streak, the sub was a bonus, but since he said it wasn't a serious entry I let him stop there.

So now I had 3 entries to chose from! That was not easy.
2 of them are B&W!

But I have to decide and here is what I came up with:

2nd runner up: @roboroto #2
1st runner up: @betamax #1

Winner: @Rob Rider #2

Over to you Rob!

First of all a big thanks to all that participated!
I will start with a special mention of @stagor, who provided a Russian mini submarine in the waters of Norway, a NATO country!
The periscope of Hendrik must also be mentioned, but it is hard to tell if it is Russian.

It was hard to judge this, I had to use arbitrary nitpicking, like not choosing the ones that kept the fence post or used a wider format then I liked.

@stagor was one of the last 4 entries I had come down to, I really liked the colours and the sun streak, the sub was a bonus, but since he said it wasn't a serious entry I let him stop there.

So now I had 3 entries to chose from! That was not easy.
2 of them are B&W!

But I have to decide and here is what I came up with:

2nd runner up: @roboroto #2
1st runner up: @betamax #1

Winner: @Rob Rider #2

Over to you Rob!
Thanks Bosse Be
I will look for a photo for the next challenge.

After downloading the entries I have a couple of questions:
@Hendrik you marked the submarine entry as #2, have I missed #1? I can't find it.

@Robert Davidson you have 2 entries marked as #2, the rule is maximum 2 entries per person, which one should I use? (I will start my judging including all 3, maybe it will not be a problem.)
Sorry Bo, My mistake I know 2 is the maximum, I guess I forgot that I had entered a B&W too.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Sorry Bo, My mistake I know 2 is the maximum, I guess I forgot that I had entered a B&W too.
Just to tweak your nose I should tell you that the B&W went further then the others! ;)
But that would not be true.
I liked all entries but the only ones that have a ranking is the last 3.
And that ranking is so random and personal so it might change if I had to do it again!

My much-too-late non-entry: Edited raw file completely in DxO PL2.

P1030639LL_DxO_-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom