72-Hour Post-Processing Challenge #657 - Closed, Winner announced

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
Thought it was about time Mrs B partook of the challenge again 🙃
P1030639_DxO-Edit.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
After downloading the entries I have a couple of questions:
@Hendrik you marked the submarine entry as #2, have I missed #1? I can't find it.

@Robert Davidson you have 2 entries marked as #2, the rule is maximum 2 entries per person, which one should I use? (I will start my judging including all 3, maybe it will not be a problem.)

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
First of all a big thanks to all that participated!
I will start with a special mention of @stagor, who provided a Russian mini submarine in the waters of Norway, a NATO country!
The periscope of Hendrik must also be mentioned, but it is hard to tell if it is Russian.

It was hard to judge this, I had to use arbitrary nitpicking, like not choosing the ones that kept the fence post or used a wider format then I liked.

@stagor was one of the last 4 entries I had come down to, I really liked the colours and the sun streak, the sub was a bonus, but since he said it wasn't a serious entry I let him stop there.

So now I had 3 entries to chose from! That was not easy.
2 of them are B&W!

But I have to decide and here is what I came up with:

2nd runner up: @roboroto #2
1st runner up: @betamax #1

Winner: @Rob Rider #2

Over to you Rob!

First of all a big thanks to all that participated!
I will start with a special mention of @stagor, who provided a Russian mini submarine in the waters of Norway, a NATO country!
The periscope of Hendrik must also be mentioned, but it is hard to tell if it is Russian.

It was hard to judge this, I had to use arbitrary nitpicking, like not choosing the ones that kept the fence post or used a wider format then I liked.

@stagor was one of the last 4 entries I had come down to, I really liked the colours and the sun streak, the sub was a bonus, but since he said it wasn't a serious entry I let him stop there.

So now I had 3 entries to chose from! That was not easy.
2 of them are B&W!

But I have to decide and here is what I came up with:

2nd runner up: @roboroto #2
1st runner up: @betamax #1

Winner: @Rob Rider #2

Over to you Rob!
Thanks Bosse Be
I will look for a photo for the next challenge.

After downloading the entries I have a couple of questions:
@Hendrik you marked the submarine entry as #2, have I missed #1? I can't find it.

@Robert Davidson you have 2 entries marked as #2, the rule is maximum 2 entries per person, which one should I use? (I will start my judging including all 3, maybe it will not be a problem.)
Sorry Bo, My mistake I know 2 is the maximum, I guess I forgot that I had entered a B&W too.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Sorry Bo, My mistake I know 2 is the maximum, I guess I forgot that I had entered a B&W too.
Just to tweak your nose I should tell you that the B&W went further then the others! ;)
But that would not be true.
I liked all entries but the only ones that have a ranking is the last 3.
And that ranking is so random and personal so it might change if I had to do it again!

My much-too-late non-entry: Edited raw file completely in DxO PL2.

P1030639LL_DxO_-2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom