72-Hour Post-Processing Challenge 537 (closed -- winners announced)

Real Name
Richard
OK, just tell us how many rolls you used for this!
I you don't know, your next project has to be to count the number of rolls used!

And S**t-load is not an acceptable answer! 😎
The government has been printing free money to cheer us all up. I've invested mine wisely. In about six weeks, those toilet rolls will be worth more than my house.

Last edited:
Real Name
Lyle
Thanks to all who entered. There were many fine entries and the judging was tough, as always.

In addition to a pleasing overall look and exposure, I had 4 points I particularly looked at. First was how the blown-out clouds were mitigated. Second was color, primarily of glacial lake and sky, secondarily of the forests and greenery. Third was the handling of extraneous or partial people: fewer were generally better and parts were very bad (fortunately, nobody left parts). Finally, I looked for processing with minimal halo artifacts.

The winners:

winner: @Robert Davidson , entry 1

runner-up: @Rob Rider , entry 1

note to @RichardC : I won't touch that pyramid pic. The odds were stacked against you. Besides, one sheet off of those rolls would be bigger than my house!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom