1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

70-300 canon mount ... is this good?

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by weeowee, Dec 2, 2012.

1. weeowee

weeowee Mu-43 Regular

May 6, 2012
    has anyone tried the canon or tamron version 70-300mm lens on a m4/3? i'm looking for a cheap zoom and it's sold here around 100-120 dollars. plus my sister can also use it with her canon dslr. does it produce good results?

2. weeowee

weeowee Mu-43 Regular

May 6, 2012
    oki=) maybe i'll just save-up for the 100-300 pana or get a cheap telescope

3. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Robert
    If you are looking for a lens with this range that will also work with your sister's Canon, I'd spend a tad more on the Canon EF 70-300 IS USM f/4-5.6, a lens I use with my GH2 all the time. More than the IS, the optics on this lens are superb. It's a fun lens, and sharpness is fantastic all the way through ... you can find them for between $350 and $500 depending on whatever these things depend on - I waited and watched and nabbed a new one off Amazon for ~$360.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.