7-14 Another Day in NYC

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Michael
Shots from a summer visit. I love the 7-14.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1/400 sec, f/18, ISO 160, FL 7mm

1/60 sec, f/8, ISO 160, FL 7mm

1/400 sec, f/8, ISO 800, FL 7mm

rickhuizinga

New to Mu-43
This lens is on my radar, however all of these pics confirm my thought that we need a 7mm rectilinear prime. With the 12-35mm, I doubt I would use the 7-14mm for anything other than 7mm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Hey Mike... Glad to see you're enjoying that seven! I really like that second image... dramatic and stunning! And congrats on your well deserved, upcoming retreat from the daily grind!

Ray Sachs

Super Moderator
Very nice. I like the second and last best - the two straight architecture shots. I did a day of shooting down at the south end of the island when I was there in April, mostly with the 9mm end of the 9-18. Would have liked to have had that couple extra mm of width, but can't justify having that lens too. Great area for wide angle shooting, fo sure...

-Ray

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I found that there was a lot of chromatic aberration with my 7-14..... actually preferred the 43rds version, quite the brute though.

I suspect this lens would be better on a more modern sensor than on the G2 I used it on.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom