Showcase Panasonic Leica 15mm f/1.7 DG Summilux

sdb123

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve

sprocket87

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Man, this lens is really calling my name. Just my style.. I've realized a lot of my favorite shots are wide-angle closeups. The rendering of this lens is yummy! A bit pricey for me though... Can't wait for them to start hitting the used market :)

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Can't wait to mount this on the GM5 that arrives today. I think that would make a great mini handy cam, but with big cam output.

Mu-43 Legend
I've been thinking about this lens for a while. I wish it was in the $300s used, rather than $500. I had a P20, which was what I used to convince myself not to get this lens, but someone's borrowed that one through January. My only other options are either a PL25 or a Sony RX100.

Darren Bonner

Mu-43 All-Pro

tg9413

Mu-43 Regular
Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for.

How do you feel so far? from the pics on your flickr, seems the center is quiet okay in term of sharpness.

Darren Bonner

Mu-43 All-Pro
I got the GWC-1 to use on the PL15 as a cheaper alternative to the Oly 12mm or LX100. I have been photographing bands and I like to get close up so I don't get to many heads in the way. The bands I do photograph usually play in small venues and sometimes 15mm is not wide enough. I found I just needed that little bit extra width.
I am happy with the results I got yesterday and the images are sharp enough for what I want, although it not as sharp as the lens itself without the converter. There is also some barrel distortion when using the wide angle converter, but that was easily fixable in Adobe Lightroom.

scott2hot

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
scott
Just got mine

Quick indoor test to see if it lives up to the 20mm.....will get out later and try enviro shots
Had to bribe my girl for this shot...as she is not too happy losing her first baby teeth!
P1010281.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P1010284.jpg

Serhan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
original.jpg

krixoff

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Nice pictures wjiang. i never know how to make kind of picture like yours. It's 6 pictures stacked? is it the only way to make?

sdb123

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Steve

Very nice...prefer this to the shot in the 25mm thread (though both very good!). Would you mind sharing how you made this shot (i.e. technique, processing tips).

Steve

Latest threads

Top Bottom