- Feb 14, 2014
- Whidbey Island
- Real Name
Another image from my springtime trip to Joshua Tree National Park. Have fun!
Raw and JPEG files are here.
The challenge will close at 8:00 AM on Monday, September 6th, Seattle local time (UTC-7).
Post-Processing Challenge Rules
- The Challenge Master provides an image or images to be "improved" upon by way of post-processing, as well as a closing date for entries.
- Entrants are to post their entries, visible in this thread, at a resolution of 1000 to 1600 pixels in the longest dimension, prior to the closing date.
- Each entrant is allowed two entries in the Challenge.
- At the close of the Challenge, the Challenge Master will select a Winner and Runners-up.
- The Winner of the challenge is honored as the Master of the next Challenge.
- Images provided by Challenge Masters must be their own. They are posted solely for the purpose of this Challenge; not to invite critique or criticism nor for other uses. If Entrants post their entries at a photo sharing site, they should credit the owner of the original image.
- "Improve" is a subjective term, and may include many creative ideas, as well as traditional "fixing". The Challenge Master agrees that Entrants may make any changes they deem fit in their entries.
- Entrants are strongly encouraged to share the tools and techniques used for their entries, however this is not a requirement for entry.
- Compositing is allowed, provided the use of the donor image does not violate any licensing or copyright restrictions.
- As we all know, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The Challenge Master is encouraged (but not required) to state the criteria used to decide upon a Winner. While we may not all agree with the result, the Challenge Master's decision is final. Please refrain from posting adverse comment.
- If the Winner is unable to post a new Challenge within five days, the honor passes to the next Runner-up.