60-hour Post Processing Challenge #623 - Winners announced.

Real Name
Sue
I had intentionally underexposed the photo so the lights would not be overexposed and thus retain their color. I had to come up with a result, an almost impossible task given the excellence and creativity shown by the entrants. I had to keep reminding myself that I am not a juror on a murder trial and I'm not going to be sued for my virtually arbitrary choices. After much mulling, I thought I should exclude the creative entries no matter how beautiful, and only consider the "straight" interpretations, only to break my own rule in the end.
@RichardC 's entries are marvelous even as they are "super-creative".
@todd phillips's entry was also very beautiful and decorative.
I very much liked @frankmulder's blurry interpretation: very beautiful!
Mrs. B (@Brodhall) had very intriguing entries indeed.
2nd runner up: @Robert Davidson. The colored lights are rendered beautifully as is the light through the trees in the background.
1st runners up: @mumu, @BosseBe's #1, @rpatodia #2 who, in addition to excellent colors, had the ground under the lights illuminated to different degrees, which I liked.
Winner: @WhidbeyLVR. Those animals sneaking in in the dark simply disarmed me!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Thank you for the mention - I worked on the policy - if you can't edit it, cut it :-D Still learning PP tricks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom