60-Hour Post Processing Challenge #615 - COMPETITION IS CLOSED - Winners announced

todd phillips

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
Thank you very much for all of the entries.

I can't recall ever needing to download all entries to make a decision - but it was the best way to do it.

So -

I am a sucker for drama and trying new things. Drama, excepting Swedish Chefs, wins today.

1st - @betamax - unexpectedly dramatic, and standing out from the crowd

2nd - @relic #2 - retained the sea fog, and the warmth is appropriate (this was shot at about 8am) - liked the colours.

3rd - @todd phillips - Pushed the blacks and whites to (and past) the extremes, but the result is dramatic black and white image.

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 14.04.54.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Over to you @betamax

betamax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan
Thanks Richard! Given the Swedish theme to this one, which I think everyone enjoyed, I thought Tod would surely take it with his last entry! Anyway, this was a fun challenge. It's Sunday morning here, and I have to do a few things today first, so I'll post a new challenge a little later today.

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
This has been fun, so now that I know that everyone understands Swedish I will börja skriva på svenska hädanefter!
:whistling: 😈 😎

("start to write in Swedish hereafter!" for the lazy ones that can't make the effort to use Google translate!)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom