60 hour post processing challenge #609 **WINNERS ANNOUNCED**

say_doyster

Mu-43 Regular
Really beautiful location.

My contribution - mostly just darkened the sky....

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

rpatodia

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Ramesh
Used Nik Silver Effex on 1st entry
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
That was more difficult than I thought. I think the yellow Cotswold stone buildings threw some of you.

Bonus points go to Zeus and Lyle for disposing of the gigantic roof aerials. Zeus just eclipsed Lyle for the colours IMO.

Winner - @betamax #1 - loved the crop - in fact did the crop a few minutes later :)

Second - @todd phillips - well balanced square crop and great monochrome processing

Third - @Zeus1 - great treatment, especially the sky, could have done with a touch more saturation - but is currently my desktop photo.

Betamax's turn to host. thank you very much to everyone who took part.

betamax

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Alan
Thanks Richard! It was a beautiful scene with lots of brilliant colours. Hires mode allowed me to crop enough to find the picture within the picture. It's like turning that 12-100 into a 24-200. I like what some folks did with putting drama into that sky. Lots of great entries as always.

As BossBe said a couple of weeks ago, now I actually have to find something for next competition :hmmm: I'll do that later today.

As for the compositing rule, I'll include it in the blurb. If we find we don't like it, then it can be changed.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom