60-Hour Post-Processing Challenge #598 - now closed. Winners Announced!

say_doyster

Mu-43 Regular
Really sorry - here you go. Thanks for letting me know!!

Want to say that I either like or do not like an image and it may take me a while to figure out why, assuming I want to verbalize my instincts. That said, I usually like (or don't like) an image because of more than its processing, so this was challenging because there are no wrong choices - just artistic experimentation. It is always interesting to see what others do, so this is quite a treat for me to see what each of you has done.... Now, though it was very close....

First in color (and overall winner) goes to - @rpatodia (just liked the more dramatic color and toning than the original) - And it is your turn to start a new challenge, if I understand the rules correctly!! :)
2nd - @Robert Davidson
3rd - @WhidbeyLVR

For B&W -
1st - @Zeus1
2nd - @relic
3rd - @Hendrik

Also, @todd phillips did a rather interesting geometric treatment of the image that I think is really great. What Todd does not know is that I have an entire portfolio of work based on a similar approach, but I build each image by hand in Photoshop. Thanks for posting!

Edited to indicate the overall winner - thanks, sorry for the growing pains....
2nd edit - added @ before the names as suggested.

Last edited:

BosseBe

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bo
Oops! @say_doyster you got half of them right, the blue ones above means it is a link to someone, the black ones haven't worked.
Usually if you start by typing the @ character and type the first character of the person you want to address you will get suggestions to choose from, that is the safe way to know that you are actually addressing the right person. :)

Thanks for hosting this one!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom