60 Hour Post-Processing Challenge #582 - Closed-Results posted

emorgan451

Mu-43 Veteran
Entry #2. Not a look I would usually try, but figured what the heck
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
entry #1
PPC582_01A.jpg

Last edited:

atomicmak

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mital Patel
Here is my first version. did base correction in the Lightroom exported and took liberty to add sky overlay in Photoshop. Worked with a dusky evening feel making it kind of cinema location.
2_dusky.jpg

Last edited:

atomicmak

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mital Patel
In this 2nd version i kept the tonality and overall feel of retrospective. more sunny and bit more warmer with little extra on exposure compare to my previous dusky feel.

cjoliprsf

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Claude
I find this a quite inspiring photo. Love to see so many very different renderings. Tried to be original with mine, but not easy as there are so many great ones!

WhidbeyLVR

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Lyle
entry #2

Zeus1

Mu-43 All-Pro
Belgium, small town between Antwerp and Ghent
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As promised, voting time. I'm not going to discuss all the individual entries: life is too short, my dog is waiting for her walk on the beach (how's that for a lazy excuse :whistling:?)
Would like to thank all of You, and certainly the "newbies", for participating (and hoping that You will continue visiting our competitions). I greatly enjoyed all Your efforts.
Just a general remark: walls in buildings have to be vertical, and that's where several of You went wrong IMO.

Overall winner: @atomicmak #1: I do like this color version with its imported sky
First runner up: @WhidbeyLVR #2: Very sharp rendering of the castle, very "clean", no traces of the sea fog (sorry, Lyle, we will have a chance to continue our ping-pong later)
Second runner up: @BosseBe #2, the B/W version

Over to You, Mital, for the next competition!

atomicmak

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mital Patel
As promised, voting time. I'm not going to discuss all the individual entries: life is too short, my dog is waiting for her walk on the beach (how's that for a lazy excuse :whistling:?)
Would like to thank all of You, and certainly the "newbies", for participating (and hoping that You will continue visiting our competitions). I greatly enjoyed all Your efforts.
Just a general remark: walls in buildings have to be vertical, and that's where several of You went wrong IMO.

Overall winner: @atomicmak #1: I do like this color version with its imported sky
First runner up: @WhidbeyLVR #2: Very sharp rendering of the castle, very "clean", no traces of the sea fog (sorry, Lyle, we will have a chance to continue our ping-pong later)
Second runner up: @BosseBe #2, the B/W version

Over to You, Mital, for the next competition!
Thanks Zeus1.. Now what is the criteria rules regulations to post a challange as a winner ?
Can i just use ur rules/regulations copied with terms n conditions etc ? Post a challanging Edit for landscape i have in mind.
When to post challange and what time it has to be ended up likewise. if someone can guide.

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
Thanks Zeus1.. Now what is the criteria rules regulations to post a challange as a winner ?
Can i just use ur rules/regulations copied with terms n conditions etc ? Post a challanging Edit for landscape i have in mind.
When to post challange and what time it has to be ended up likewise. if someone can guide.
Great edits! Did you blend some modified laters in LAB mode?

Copy/paste the rules.

Post as soon as you are able. JPEG and RAW files posted remotely for download, ie, using dropbox as a host.

60 hour time limit is the current experiment giving most people 2 days plus an allowance towards time differences.

atomicmak

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Mital Patel
Great edits! Did you blend some modified laters in LAB mode?

Copy/paste the rules.

Post as soon as you are able. JPEG and RAW files posted remotely for download, ie, using dropbox as a host.

60 hour time limit is the current experiment giving most people 2 days plus an allowance towards time differences.
Thanks a lot.
I did first portion of edit in LR as my routine practice being editor. the i bring them on PS and use my preset's and corrections on the layers as requierd but honestly for this i didnt had to do much except masking sky portion and one Dodge/burn layer.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom