$50 off on Sigma lenses in m4/3 or E mount

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Promit, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Just a heads up, there is a $50 instant discount on the Sigma 19 and 30 lenses for mirrorless, knocking them all down to $150. Amazon, Adorama, and B&H all have the new pricing.

If sharpness is your thing rather than ultimate aperture, these are simply fantastic lenses.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Great price! A Sigma 19/30 and a $299 G3 would make a great kit!

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Amazon today: selling for $229.99 with no discount right now; yesterday they were $199, no discount.

http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-30mm-F2...2902&sr=8-1&keywords=sigma+30mm+2.8+micro+4+3

B&H is selling for $150.

I've one 'on the truck' from Amazon due tomorrow, paid $199. Interesting time of year to buy gear :rolleyes: .

Regards,

Jim

* If Amazon drops their price I'll make the call for getting the refund.

4. ibcj

ibcj Mu-43 Regular

Oct 15, 2011
    The one for $229 is from a third party seller on Amazon. If you check on the other offers for the item on Amazon, you will see that Amazon's price is $149, but they are out of stock.

• Like Like x 1
  5. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    Great deal ... snagged one of the 30s for my NEX-7.

6. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Amazon confirms and concurs, and has refunded $50 U.S. to my account.

:2thumbs:

Lens is due here tomorrow.

Regards,

Jim

7. lstzephyr

lstzephyr Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2011
    Cool. I might have to pick up a 30mm sometime to match my 19mm. I have noticed that after using my 19mm a lot I have become much more critical of my lenses. I'm about to sell 10 or so legacy lenses because the pictures just look unsharp now.

I wish sigma would do a 50mm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.