1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

50 mm F1.4 Super Takumar

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by cfugle, Sep 13, 2013.

1. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    I was a little nervous about choosing a M43 camera last week having used SLRs for so long. I really wanted a compact and quality system with the flexibility to use a small collection for Sony, Minolta and Pentax existing lenses. Here is a test shot from today using one desk lamp and the shot was only colour corrected.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=22017&thumb=1.
    I must say I am slightly thrilled at the result. The silver finish of my keyboard tends to bring out the worst of my regular lenses, so using the Pentax Super Takumar 50mm 1.4 will become joyful again. This makes me so happy. Now to wait for my electronic viewfinder to finally arrive.:2thumbs:

Attached Files:

2. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    looks like you've got some field curvature there

3. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 18, 2011
    Using M42 and legacy lenses are a joy!

4. digitalandfilm

digitalandfilm Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 18, 2011
    LR will fix that.

5. cfugle

cfugle Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2013
    Quebec
    Christopher
    Aperture

I am still looking for the Aperture fix (mac system here) and I am now so use to Aperture that changing is out of the question. The older I get, the less flexible I become...haha.

Originally all my SMC/SuperTaks are already mounted onto M42 to K mount adapters. Once my M42 adapters arrive, I will remove the shim between so proper focussing can occur. The joy begins...:cool: