$50 discount at DPR Gearshop

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by demiro, Oct 2, 2013.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    I know a lot of folks here spend at least a little time on DPReview. If so, you may have seen their new Gearshop section, which is basically just a retail window through Amazon.

Anyway, if you register and create a gearlist they seem to be handing out $50 credits toward a lens or camera purchase. Not sure if everyone gets it, but it looks that way. I signed up and rec'd the credit a few days later. Ordered a 40-150 for $99 after discount. I didn't do a lot of price comparisons on other stuff, but that seemed like a good deal.

LINK

• Like Like x 2
  2. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

I found mine in my SPAM folder...

3. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

Hmm, I just tried to buy the 45-150 and the 45 1.8 but the credit code they sent me didn't work, so I cancelled. The email is dated 9/16 but there is no expiration date.

4. stew

stew New to Mu-43

Oct 3, 2013
    I had the same issue. I called GearShop's customer service (1-877-253-4579) and they were happy to give me the $50 credit towards my pre-order of the Olympus 12-40mm f2.8.

5. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

Yep, had to contact them to get the credit but am now the owner of an Oly 45 1.8 for $299!