$5 Camera Bag

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Brian Beezley, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Brian Beezley

Brian Beezley Mu-43 All-Pro

Lowepro LP34610-0EF Case - Newegg.com

I got one of these small bags a couple weeks ago and I'm extremely happy with it. It's the perfect size to carry my E-PL2 with kit lens and 40-150mm. There's even room for another small lens, although with just one diagonal padded divider you'd have to fabricate your own to make a third compartment. The E-PL2 fits fine with the 40-150mm attached. There are enough pockets that you can carry a lot of small accessories. I even pack the camera and bag straps since I normally use the soft bag handle. One thing I like is that you can quickly close the top and carry the bag around without zippering it closed. The hook-and-loop fastener is strong enough by itself to keep the bag from opening when carried by the handle.

I had to sign up for daily promotional e-mails to get the deal. I didn't check whether that's still required, but you can opt out at any time.

Brian

2. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    I got the bag last time they had the deal too -- a great little bag, a way better than the generic bags that often come with "kits" put together by retailers. I'm keeping one in my closet for the next time I'm giving someone a camera as a gift. :)

3. Jimbo3rd

Jimbo3rd Photog GoGo

Mar 10, 2011
    Central Florida/Disney area
    Jim Sullivan
    Bought one of these last time it came up and thought these would make great presents for a couple of my great grand kids just getting into photography. They will love them. For me, makes a nice small bag for my OMD, lens or two or flash and few miscel. extras. Certainly can't beat the price.

4. brianb032

brianb032 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 10, 2011
    N.Carolina
    Thanks for posting. I was a bit late with the last deal, so I'm glad I caught it this time around. And for those with AMEX, don't forget that you can get Shoprunner free for a year, which in turn gives you free 2-day shipping from Newegg and a whole slew of other stores.

5. OlyRobles

OlyRobles Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 7, 2013
    Paso Robles
    Mark
    Thanks

Hi, I haven't had a chance to post despite joining a while back but want to thank the nice tip on this bag. A solid purchase. Thanks!

6. aldus

aldus Mu-43 Regular

Dec 24, 2012
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Dennis Moser
    Shipping to Alaska is 6 times the cost of the bag ... :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.