$5 Camera Bag

Brian Beezley

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Lowepro LP34610-0EF Case - Newegg.com

I got one of these small bags a couple weeks ago and I'm extremely happy with it. It's the perfect size to carry my E-PL2 with kit lens and 40-150mm. There's even room for another small lens, although with just one diagonal padded divider you'd have to fabricate your own to make a third compartment. The E-PL2 fits fine with the 40-150mm attached. There are enough pockets that you can carry a lot of small accessories. I even pack the camera and bag straps since I normally use the soft bag handle. One thing I like is that you can quickly close the top and carry the bag around without zippering it closed. The hook-and-loop fastener is strong enough by itself to keep the bag from opening when carried by the handle.

I had to sign up for daily promotional e-mails to get the deal. I didn't check whether that's still required, but you can opt out at any time.

Brian

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I got the bag last time they had the deal too -- a great little bag, a way better than the generic bags that often come with "kits" put together by retailers. I'm keeping one in my closet for the next time I'm giving someone a camera as a gift. :)

Jimbo3rd

Photog GoGo
Real Name
Jim Sullivan
Bought one of these last time it came up and thought these would make great presents for a couple of my great grand kids just getting into photography. They will love them. For me, makes a nice small bag for my OMD, lens or two or flash and few miscel. extras. Certainly can't beat the price.

brianb032

Mu-43 Veteran
Thanks for posting. I was a bit late with the last deal, so I'm glad I caught it this time around. And for those with AMEX, don't forget that you can get Shoprunner free for a year, which in turn gives you free 2-day shipping from Newegg and a whole slew of other stores.

OlyRobles

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Mark
Thanks

Hi, I haven't had a chance to post despite joining a while back but want to thank the nice tip on this bag. A solid purchase. Thanks!

Latest threads

Top Bottom