45-200 casual portraits

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
These are some images I took with the Panasonic 45-200 using my GF1 with EVF - a great combination.
I was a little unsure about this lens but now I am very pleased I purchased it, it is fast to focus, reliable and has a great bokeh.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi Sabesh,

Yes, the last two images were taken at the 200mm setting (400mm equivalent on 35mm) and I always tried to shoot at 2 stops down from max which is the optimum f stop for sharpness.
This is a great lens that I am really pleased I own.
Dubai is an amazing city and my daughter is due to return to uk after living and working there for the past 18months - it has been a great experience for her and her role as a Project Manager/Commercial Designer has taken her between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
This was our second trip to Dubai and I am still amazed at the intensity contrasting with the calmness of the city depending on where you go but most of all is the amazing friendliness of everyone - a true lesson to all in "living together and respecting one another".

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom