45-200 casual portraits

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iansky, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    These are some images I took with the Panasonic 45-200 using my GF1 with EVF - a great combination.
    I was a little unsure about this lens but now I am very pleased I purchased it, it is fast to focus, reliable and has a great bokeh.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. sabesh

sabesh Mu-43 Veteran

Great casuals. I especially like the last one. Was that taken @ 200mm? Thx.

3. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Hi Sabesh,

Yes, the last two images were taken at the 200mm setting (400mm equivalent on 35mm) and I always tried to shoot at 2 stops down from max which is the optimum f stop for sharpness.
    This is a great lens that I am really pleased I own.
    Dubai is an amazing city and my daughter is due to return to uk after living and working there for the past 18months - it has been a great experience for her and her role as a Project Manager/Commercial Designer has taken her between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
    This was our second trip to Dubai and I am still amazed at the intensity contrasting with the calmness of the city depending on where you go but most of all is the amazing friendliness of everyone - a true lesson to all in "living together and respecting one another".

• Like Like x 1