• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

40-150Pro tripod mounting ring needed

Buy/Sell feedback for Mike Karpeles (0)

Mike Karpeles

New to Mu-43
User name: Mike Karpeles

Items to sell/buy/trade: Help would any body not using the lens mounting ring for the f2.8 consider selling it to me . Having lost mine I am lost using the camera with a remote on a tripod. A new one costs $50 from Olympus 40-150

Prices: $35.00 plus postage to me in Tasmanian

Ships to: AUS

Description: 40-150 pro f 2.8 tripod mounting rind

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: Regular international first class post

Shipping charge: ?

Handling time: ?

References: Kadoma 43 on ebay

Additional comments: Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest threads

Top Bottom