1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

40-150 2.8 pro Zuiko @ Outlet

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by thenextpage, Jun 19, 2015.

1. thenextpage

thenextpage Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2014
    Just this morning I saw the Zuiko 40-150 2.8 pro at the Olympus outlet. I picked one up @ $1199. The 12-40 2.8 is also back on the list @$639

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. esnift

esnift Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Dan
    Do I get it, do I not, do I get it, do I not :dash2:

3. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    I have generally found the answer after asking two questions. First, do you pay sales tax? In your case the answer is not, so you get an almost 10% savings on that purchase over me being your neighbor to the north. Second, do you want a warranty beyond the 90 days? If not, and the answer to the first question is no, then it is a pretty good deal. If you add an extended Olympus warranty to your purchase (and if the answer to the first question is yes and you have a high sales tax rate), then it may make sense to buy online from a place like B&H because the difference becomes much smaller.

Good luck,

--Ken

• Like Like x 1
  4. skellington

skellington Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2013
    Atlanta, GA
    Keith
    The extended warranty isn't that much...

5. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    Ken
    $80 when not on sale. If you live in a high sales tax state, the two eat up your savings quite quickly.

--Ken