1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED 4 Bags & OP/TECH Strap - Almost Free

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Offriver, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

May 17, 2011
    Hi -

I've accumulated a bunch of bags and it's time to get rid of the ones that I don't use. I'm just asking for a few bucks to cover shipping/paypal. If you want one please PM me. I'll ship via USPS priority mail.

Here's what I have, from left to right in the photo where everything is shown together:

SOLD 1) Lowepro EX140 $10 - this bag was the most used out of the lot, shows some minor signs of wear (no tears or anything), but it still has a lot of life left

SOLD 2) Lowepro Rezo 110 AW $10 - this bag is pretty much brand new

SOLD 3) Tamrac TEK Digital $5 - I've had this bag for a long time and don't know the model #. It's good for carrying a spare lens - I'm pretty sure that I could fit my 100-300mm in here when I had it.

SOLD 4) Generic neoprene pouch thingy $5 - Still looks new. I used to use it w/ my e-pl2 and 14-54mm or 14-150mm to give you an idea of size.

5) OP/TECH Thick Neoprene Camera Strap w/ quick release buckles $5 - I've had this for a long time, but haven't used it in a while. Nice comfy strap for a heavier camera load. Would be overkill for something like the e-pm1.

OP/TECH Neoprene Camera Strap:

2. dennisk

dennisk Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 4, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Dennis
    Sent PM for Lowepro Rezo 110

3. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

May 17, 2011
    All of the bags are sold. Anyone want the OP/TECH strap?

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Funds sent for the bags. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.