1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED 4 Bags & OP/TECH Strap - Almost Free

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Offriver, Jan 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

May 17, 2011
    Hi -

I've accumulated a bunch of bags and it's time to get rid of the ones that I don't use. I'm just asking for a few bucks to cover shipping/paypal. If you want one please PM me. I'll ship via USPS priority mail.

Here's what I have, from left to right in the photo where everything is shown together:

SOLD 1) Lowepro EX140 $10 - this bag was the most used out of the lot, shows some minor signs of wear (no tears or anything), but it still has a lot of life left

SOLD 2) Lowepro Rezo 110 AW $10 - this bag is pretty much brand new

SOLD 3) Tamrac TEK Digital $5 - I've had this bag for a long time and don't know the model #. It's good for carrying a spare lens - I'm pretty sure that I could fit my 100-300mm in here when I had it.

SOLD 4) Generic neoprene pouch thingy $5 - Still looks new. I used to use it w/ my e-pl2 and 14-54mm or 14-150mm to give you an idea of size.

5) OP/TECH Thick Neoprene Camera Strap w/ quick release buckles $5 - I've had this for a long time, but haven't used it in a while. Nice comfy strap for a heavier camera load. Would be overkill for something like the e-pm1.

OP/TECH Neoprene Camera Strap:
    View attachment 188130

View attachment 188131

2. dennisk

dennisk Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 4, 2011
    Bay Area, California
    Dennis
    Sent PM for Lowepro Rezo 110

3. Offriver

Offriver Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

May 17, 2011
    All of the bags are sold. Anyone want the OP/TECH strap?

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Funds sent for the bags. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.