4/3 format posters and canvas prints?

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I took a photo I really like of Melbourne, but it's in 4/3 and that extra height is really necessary because it's a critical part of the composition. (Without it, I lose both the moon and most of the lovely pedestrian bridge.)

Where are people getting good 4/3-format prints in large sizes? I was hoping for something in the 12x16 or 18x24 range, preferably the latter.

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
To answer my own question: Deviant Art has prints (matte and glossy) in 9x12, 18x24, and 30x40. So far, they're the only ones who seem to.

Edited to add:

They also do lustre photo prints in 9x12 and 18x24 and wrapped canvas prints in 30x40.

Krang

Mu-43 Veteran
I would suggest your local print shop.

Just try any company that prints adds, window stickers, magazines etc…

This way you don't have pay for shipping and you get to see your print prior to paying. Most of these professional places have very competitive prices, and you usually get to see some sort of a draft also :)

deirdre

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I have a great photo place nearby (Keeble & Shuchat), but someone far afield wanted to order a print of one of my photos, thus the question.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom