1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

4/3 fisheye for $189

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by nuclearboy, May 31, 2014.

1. Chris5107

Chris5107 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Chris
  2. LeeOsenton

LeeOsenton Mu-43 Button Clicker

Jun 25, 2010
    Hayes, Virginia, U.S.A.
    Lee Osenton
    The m43 Rokinon/Samyang fisheye is impressive and well regarded by those that own it. I think it sells for $250 so this lens may be of interest to those that have an SLR also or perhaps some that already have an adapter.

Lee

3. dhazeghi

dhazeghi Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Aug 6, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Dara
    Other mounts are the same price. If you do choose this route, I'd recommend going for a Canon or Nikon mount version. You'll need an adapter regardless and if you ever need to sell the lens, having a popular (i.e. not 4/3) mount will be a big advantage.

4. wilson

wilson Mu-43 Regular

Mar 26, 2014
  5. wanderenvy

wanderenvy Mu-43 Regular

May 11, 2012
    Going by the picture showing this lens mounted on the nex, the native rokinon/samyang/bower version is 1/3 or even 1/4 the size.

Highly recommend the native one. Very easy to carry around and optically excellent.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Well the deal is gone now. Its back up to $259
    I was thinking to get one that I could use with my film camera as well as adapted on my µ4/3 body. I love the Circular fish eye look.. But I decided not too.
    I wish that I could find a C-mount fish eye lens that would give me 180 degree circular image on a 4/3 sensor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.