3rd Mu-43 Salon Competition - Friendship

danxk

Mu-43 Regular
Congratulations to the winners. Also looking forward to the next theme!

Bhupinder2002

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Howdy folks! Are you ready to learn the winner of the 3rd Mu-43 Salon Competition?

First, I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the participants. I know that it's not easy to capture a mood or a concept like friendship. I enjoyed looking at all of the entries.

In selecting a winner, I was looking for a photo where "friendship" really jumped out of the frame at me. In the humble opinion of this judge, the picture that did this the best was by ...

AZK9lover!!
P7021927-001.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Second place goes to

Bhupinder2002
rim.jpg

Third place goes to

grantb
Friendship1.jpg

Congratulations to AZK9lover and we look forward to your announcement of the next contest!

Congrats ot AZK9lover and its a beautiful pic .Thank u so much ..I am so happy. It was just a candid moment of pure and simple love which my daughter , her friend and Alex were sharing
Cheers
Bhupinder

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
congrats to all.....those were some joyous images. Looks like this friendship thing must be nice ;)

AZK9lover

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Stan
Wow, thank you Sprinke and to all for the kind comments, and well-deserved congrats also to Bhupinder2002 and Grantb! I am surprised and humbled that my photo was chosen among all the truly great entries from everyone, with some very meaningful and fun interpretations of friendship. My photo was a spontaneous snap during one of our trips to Colorado, when we made a surprise visit to see a dear friend there. My camera was already out snapping photos of nearby hummingbirds, and when I saw how thrilled she was to see us, I couldn't resist the opportunity to capture the moment. I never thought it would ever end up in a photography post!

I will be thinking about the next Salon Competition theme and look forward to introducing it soon!

Thanks again to all for a great series of captures!
Stan

Latest threads

Top Bottom