$37 USD: Crumpler 3 Million Dollar Home with FREE Industry Disgrace Strap

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by flipmack, Oct 17, 2013.

1. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    http://www.adorama.com/CL3MDHBON.html?emailprice=t&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=rflaid62905

$37, free shipping.

It's brown/orange.

I have the exact same bag and it works great for me.

For reference, in my bag:

- Panasonic GF-1 with Sigma 19/2.8
    - Olympus EPM1 with Samyang 7.5/3.5 fisheye
    - Panasonic 14-42/3.5-5.6 with room for hood
    - 3 spare batteries

There's still room for another accessory like an EVF. I also have a lenspen and the requisite microfiber cloths.

2. gochugogi

gochugogi Mu-43 Veteran

That's a good price but it's an exceptionally tiny bag. I bought the 3MDH but immediately exchanged it for the 4MDH. The 3 was so small I had a hard time getting my hand inside to pull out my E-P3! Both bags are small and purse/murse like but the extra room of the 4MDH made it a lot more comfy and faster to work out of.

3. Colorbright

Colorbright Mu-43 Regular

thanks for the post, but just went to check it out and the price is showing as $52

4. madogvelkor

madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
  5. flipmack

flipmack Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 23, 2012
    irvine, CA
    Wow how big was your ep3?
    :)

Personally, I don't like my gear moving around in my bag...so I pack things in pretty tightly and add additional dividers for padding. If it takes a few extra seconds to grab a camera, not a big deal since I typically don't need to change lenses.

Anyway, I've also fit an E-1 with zd 35 macro in the bag...or an E-410 with zd 14-54.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.