1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED $339 Sony HX9V

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by duke, Jun 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    $379 Sony HX9V

Hello,

This is the first point and shoot I've had in a long time and it's awesome! For instance, this point and shoot has better video than Canon's dslr! Don't believe it, see here: Sony HX9v vs Canon 600D – DSLR gets beat by compact in video mode | EOSHD.com
    So why am I selling if the camera is so cool? Because in my rush to find the camera after seeing the eoshd.com articles I apparently ordered two. These cameras are really hard to get right now, with no major stores having them in stock and only 9 on ebay, and they are all around $500. This one is like new and comes with everything a new one does and can be yours for $379 shipped in the ContUS; less than the only used one on ebay went for.

Let me know if you have any questions and I am always open to reasonable offers or trades.

Thanks,

Duke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. duke

duke Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dec 4, 2010
    Tulsa, moving to Houston
    Duke
    Huge price reduction!