1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

32G Samsung Pro SDHC Card $10 at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by rusteel, Nov 2, 2013.

1. rusteel

rusteel Mu-43 Regular

Mar 15, 2011
    Kansas City, KS
    check your local Best Buy for this clearance item. SKU 7031074, Model number MB-SGBGB/AM. original MSRP $120, on sale for $60 then now on clearance.
    Amazon (27.00)

• Like Like x 1
  2. RoadTraveler

RoadTraveler Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 23, 2012
    Thanks.

Reviews on Amazon look good.

If my local Best Buy has them for $10, I'll buy a few today!

3. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Have you got a link to this item? It's $43.47 on the BestBuy website.

4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    The Samsung is a great deal. Just for the sake of comparison, this PNY card is the one I default to when I can't get or afford a new SanDisk Extreme Pro card:

http://www.amazon.com/PNY-Elite-Per...d=1383407579&sr=8-11&keywords=PNY+memory+card

That's the link to the 16gb version that I buy. But a 32gb option is available on that page. The PNY is a bit more money than the Samsung, which I'm sure is also a quality product, but the PNY is also a faster card, if you need that.

5. RoadTraveler

Nov 23, 2012
    $15 is inexpensive! I don't need cards, but a few spares for $10 seems a great idea.

6. rusteel

rusteel Mu-43 Regular

Mar 15, 2011
    Kansas City, KS
    the Best Buy link no longer exist. you have to check remaining stocks at Best Buy Samsung stores locally in your area. i don't really need it, but bought it otherwise. too cheap to passed on.:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  7. RoadTraveler

Nov 23, 2012
    I just checked one of our local stores, they didn't have them. Oh well, no time to drive around town today looking.

8. kevinparis

kevinparis Cantankerous Scotsman

Feb 12, 2010
    Gent, Belgium
    i picked up a couple of these at Frys 6 weeks ago for 19.99... that seemed a good deal ... they seem to work fine... then again I have never bought a card that didn't work well !!

K

• Like Like x 1