$324 Panasonic GX1 body only Amazon warehouse

Art

Mu-43 All-Pro
Amazon warehouse has some GX1 black body only starting from $324. Great price!

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00604YTFM/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&condition=used&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=mu43-20">Amazon.com: Used and New: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch LCD Touch Screen Body Only (Black)</a>
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
Damn. I just bought another GF2. They have plenty of them though, if they don't sell and the price drops under $300, I'm in.

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
So... these are just some of the bodies from the original daily deal that people have returned for whatever reason?

Dang, I have zero need for another camera, but that price! :eek:

phrenic

Mu-43 All-Pro
Sure glad I didn't buy one when it first came out at what 8-900$...

noohoggin1

Instagram: @tomnguyenstudio
Real Name
Tom
omg....i really need that next paycheck to come now..!!!!!!

DHart

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
this could only mean new cameras quite soon!....gotta resist the temptation!
Yeah... GX2 with built-in EVF, fully articulating screen, G5 sensor tech & processor! :eek: (One can hope...) :smile:

(Those are used bodies, at that price...) :frown:

demiro

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
must resist...
Maybe if we all resist together...

I think I've convinced myself that my GF3 is a better second body for me because it is fractionally smaller. Any other reasons to prefer the GF3? :rofl:

One other point to mention about these Amazon deals. Sometimes they don't keep getting lower. Case in point is the Fuji X10. I had one; sold it; missed it; then saw it for ~ $360 on Amazon Warehouse back in May. Almost pulled the trigger, but figured the price would only improve. It's been about $100 more than that since then, just recently coming back down to the $360 mark.

Moral of the story, if you want the GX1 jump on it now. It's a great deal, and might not get much better any time soon.

ballcall2

Mu-43 Regular
Do you think that it has any kind of warranty? Can you buy a mack warranty for used cameras?

Mellow

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Tom
Maybe if we all resist together...

I think I've convinced myself that my GF3 is a better second body for me because it is fractionally smaller. Any other reasons to prefer the GF3? :rofl:

One other point to mention about these Amazon deals. Sometimes they don't keep getting lower. Case in point is the Fuji X10. I had one; sold it; missed it; then saw it for ~ $360 on Amazon Warehouse back in May. Almost pulled the trigger, but figured the price would only improve. It's been about $100 more than that since then, just recently coming back down to the $360 mark.

Moral of the story, if you want the GX1 jump on it now. It's a great deal, and might not get much better any time soon.
The GX1 is almost exactly the same thickness as the GF3 with lens attached, but is a few mm longer. To me, thickness is the critical number--it determines how easily a camera slips into/out of a pocket (yes, that's where I carry mine a lot of the time).

The GX1/GF3 is actually thinner than the E-PM1.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom