30% off any camera at Staples.

jambaj0e

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I'd really get this if Best Buy carries a body-only Olympus OM-D. Shame that they don't, though.

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
How did you convince Best Buy to honor the coupon? Both the Best Buy and Fry's Electronic that I went to only honor advertised prices, not coupon.

Also, Fstoppers, courtesy of the tip-off from SLR Lounge, managed to get two Nikon D800 for 30% ($900 savings!)

YMMV: All Cameras On Sale For 30 Percent Off At Staples! | Fstoppers
The BB I went to was super busy. I guess they were just interested in turning over inventory. The first one I went to was pretty quiet. I'd try the bigger and busier Best Buy's and avoid all the small ones.

hsw21

Mu-43 Rookie
Got really close to get a 6D at BB this afternoon.
The blue shirt was very helpful but a little bit suspicious about the printout coupon.
So for final requirement he ask me to show my email containing that coupon. Too bad I cant find it. Otherwise Im now a new happy owner of a Canon 6D.
Im gonna be more prepared next time.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom