30% off any camera at Staples.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yes, a few sentences back, you said "typical woman." I don't want to argue, just wanted to remind you we aren't all like that. I get exasperated with my bro' who will buy anything expensive and glitzy looking because he thinks it must be the best. Thanks for your clarification, and my sympathies for having to endure your sister. : wink:

--
Sent from my phone. Please pardon my brevity!
You are absolutely right, I didn't realize it at first. Sorry I must have missed that in the proof read. I thought you meant the last word. I fixed it tho. Thank you for not wanting to argue. :)

littleMT

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Lucille Sanchez
You are absolutely right, I didn't realize it at first. Sorry I must have missed that in the proof read. I thought you meant the last word. I fixed it tho. Thank you for not wanting to argue. :)
I want to argue.....

bet you don't have a clue on how to make chocolate fondue.... typical male..

Replytoken

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ken
I want to argue.....

bet you don't have a clue on how to make chocolate fondue.... typical male..
Chocolate fondue is easy. Flourless chocolate cake is a bit more challenging. Typical male chocoholic...married to a typical female chocoholic! :cloud-9-039:

--Ken

curveshooter

Mu-43 Regular
Staples now has a 20% off coupon out for today and tomorrow. Cameras are not excluded and neither are sale items. Cannot combine coupons. So are there any cameras on sale there that would be great deals with an extra 20% off?

hsw21

Mu-43 Rookie
Question:
Guys, so if we can use the coupon, what is a good choice to get ?
I heard some, like: Nikon 5100/3200, oly omd, etc.
Whats your choice ?

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
Question:
Guys, so if we can use the coupon, what is a good choice to get ?
I heard some, like: Nikon 5100/3200, oly omd, etc.
Whats your choice ?
Nikon bodies are in better stock than Olympus cameras at Best Buy. Honestly, I'd probably try and get a D7000 over a 5100/3200. The 24mp APS-C sensor in the 3200 will pretty much tax the optics on all but the best glass!

arentol

Mu-43 Veteran
Does anyone know if Staples stocks X100?
The have Fuji cameras on their website, but the closest thing to the X100 that they have listed is the X10. You could check your local store though, it may have a different selection.

billsnyder

Mu-43 Rookie
Staples coupon put to good use at Best Buy.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

mymaccrashes

New to Mu-43
lenshoarder's and billsynder you have my thanks.

I have just purchased an OMD kit with the 14-42 for 30% off
with the use of this coupon.

Thank you!!!
:smile:

billsnyder

Mu-43 Rookie
mymaccrashes said:

Thank you!!!
Congratulations!!!

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
...bet you don't have a clue on how to make chocolate fondue......
Great, I can take that bet....
I Graduated culinary school & was a pastry chef. :2thumbs:
Interesting choice tho. I would love to talk about chocolate more but Its not really best to here, obviously. If you would like to start a thread in the open talk forum I will happily check there.:smile:

Now back to this topic,...
I tried to use the coupon today at my local Best Buy and they would not honer it, and even the manager told me they don't do that . I mentioned that i knew of other Best Buy stores that did and he wanted me to name them and said even if they did there is no way they would on a coupon someone printed themselves because they could easily be faked.

Guess I gotta take a ride to staples and see what they got...

Thank you!!!
What store did you get it from?

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I just got the deal through Best Buy. First BB I went to were total jerks, wouldn't do it. The second BB I went to, I had my wife do the talking...things went well! :wink:

If I had time, I would of hit every Best Buy in LA county! :eek:

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
I wonder if Staples sells the Sony RX100.
Picked up a RX100 at Best Buy this afternoon for $379.99 using the coupon. The math was a little funky, it should have been $379.39 but in the spirit of the holiday season, I let it slide. :smile:

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
I just got the deal through Best Buy. First BB I went to were total jerks, wouldn't do it. The second BB I went to, I had my wife do the talking...things went well! :wink:

If I had time, I would of hit every Best Buy in LA county! :eek:
It was no problems at mine. I showed the coupon to the blue shirt helping me as I was looking at the camera and asked if they would take a competitor coupon. She said she would have to ask a mgr. A white shirt was only about 10 feet away. She walked over and showed him the coupon. They only talked for about 2 seconds and she came back and said they would take it.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom