1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

$250 Gift Card with GX7 Kit Purchase at Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Amin Sabet, May 12, 2015.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    • Appreciate Appreciate x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That's a very good deal. You will also accrue a 4% ( $32) rewards credit you can spend after 40 days, so it's really more like a $282 gift card if you wait a bit. You can also use the gift card in their used dept, so you should be able to pick up an extra nice lens with that $250 no problem.

Sadly I did not get quite so good a deal on my GX7 that I bought in March. :(

3. MadMan

MadMan Mu-43 Regular

Mar 27, 2013
    Is this as good a deal on the GX7 as teh big one that happened around the holidays? I tried to find the thread, but I have no idea how to/if you can search on this new forum system :dash2:

4. tkbslc

tkbslc Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I think they were $399 body only for a short window around Christmas.

$797
    -$250 GC
    -$32 rewards
    -$120 value of kit lens
    --------------------------
    $395

So pretty close - if you can make good use of the gift card and don't already have a kit lens (or can sell it).

• Appreciate Appreciate x 1