1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

250 @ f/11

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Fmrvette, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2014/02/anders.html

Takes seven minutes to watch the whole thing but anyone who has scrambled for a roll of film in their "gadget bag" will probably appreciate the video.

:2thumbs:

I can't remember what I had for breakfast on Tuesday of this week but I remember the Apollo program very well; in December 1968 I had just completed OV-1 Mohawk training in Arizona and had received for orders to Vietnam and the irony of what I was doing vs. what the NASA cats "upstairs" were doing didn't escape me.

Regards,

Jim

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ger.mcg

Ger.mcg Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Ireland
    Ger
    That's a great video, thanks for sharing. I was only a kid at the time but I remember the excitement of the Apollo program very well. I can also remember my Dad telling us about the Hasselblad being the camera brought to the moon when he showed us the one he had just bought.

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    I couldn't afford one then, Ger...and can't I afford one now :biggrin:. And that's the reason my photographs are nearly all bad...(that's my story and I'm stickin' to it :biggrin:).

Regards,

Jim

4. Ger.mcg

Ger.mcg Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Ireland
    Ger
    He still has the camera a 500C rather than the 500EL that went to the moon though it's a long time since he shot any film with it. He had lots of cameras over the years but he likes rendering of the Hasselblad most of any camera he used.

• Like Like x 1