$25 Software Bundle: PhotoLemur2, PaintShop Pro 2019, ACDSee Sudio Ultimate 2018, Skylum HDR 2018

HumbleBundle bundles and sells software packages using a "pay what you want" model. I have purchased from them before - the software is legitimate.

Humble Software Bundle: Professional Photography (pay what you want and help charity)

Pay $1, get Corel PhotoMirage and Skylum PhotoLemur 2.

Pay average of what people pay (around $15 currently), also get Corel PaintShop Pro and Nevercenter CameraBag Pro.

Pay $25 (or more) and also get FxHome Imerge Pro, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, and Skylum Aurora HDR 2018.

Thus, for $25 you can get Corel PhotoMirage, Skylum PhotoLemur 2, Corel PaintShop Pro, Nevercenter CameraBag Pro, FxHome Imerge Pro, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, and Skylum Aurora HDR 2018.

tkbslc

Super Moderator
Just be aware that the currently selling version of Aurora HDR is
Aurora HDR 2019....
Yeah, they are all last years versions, but that's why they are so cheap! Plus some of the proceeds go to charity. If I didn't already own 2/3 of the software being offered (I paid WAY more than $25) I'd be all over this.

I've bought games through Humble Bundle and I can also vouch that they are legitimate keys, not piracy or a scam.

ouldsmobile

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Kevin
The other consideration would be that going forward I assume you could pay the "upgrade"(where offered) prices on any newer versions forthcoming, rather than full cost. Might save some money there as well.

Just be aware that the currently selling version of Aurora HDR is
Aurora HDR 2019....

HDR Software - Best HDR Photo Editor for Mac & PC | Aurora HDR 2019

Aurora HDR versions comparison table here...

Aurora HDR 2018 App Available Versions | Aurora HDR

Correct, these are older versions so it gives you an opportunity to try out a bunch of software at a very low price. In most cases, you should be able to upgrade to the latest version by paying an upgrade fee, which in this case may be cheaper than buying new. Also, you can upgrade only those applications that you have found to be useful.

HappyCamp

Mu-43 Rookie
When I checked on the upgrade price for Aurora HDR 2019 with the Aurora HDR 2018 key I got, it was $59.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom