25% off refurbished at Olympus

madogvelkor

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Olympus has 25% off of refurbished products with the code CYBERMONDAY

Just ordered an E-PL5 with the kit lens for $350 after tax.

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
Great discount, but wish they still have the 60mm or the 75mm.

JeanLucX

Mu-43 Regular
anyone with any experience with Olympus refurbished? I kinda want to get the refurbished 75-300mm but don't know how well they are. I had Canon refurbished before and it was like new but never seen anything refurbished from Olympus before.

Ccasey

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Chris
anyone with any experience with Olympus refurbished? I kinda want to get the refurbished 75-300mm but don't know how well they are. I had Canon refurbished before and it was like new but never seen anything refurbished from Olympus before.
I bought a couple of refurbished products from Olympus and they both looked and worked like new. The only negative was in the return process - the item I sent back was received, but I had to call to remind them to credit my card.

steve16823

Mu-43 Veteran
I've been trying to hold off on an E-M5 purchase until spring but this is making it extremely difficult.

Also: I already have one, but it seems to me the VF-2 at $102 after discount is a pretty good deal for someone who doesn't.

JeanLucX

Mu-43 Regular
Cool! Thanks. I will go ahead and order the 75-300mm before it is too late:) Hope it will turn out ok. I know Canon refurbished is good but I am not entirely possible about Olympus.

Captiva

Mu-43 Regular
My experience with Oly refurbished has been that this is how they sell overstock, or boxes with frayed corners from poor handling/stocking.

Ordered the 75-300.

mgs

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Matthew
Thank you! Just picked up an E-PM2 with the discount! Maybe because I'm new but I can't see a way to thank people for their posts? [edit: nevermind, I see it now right after I made this post for some reason...]

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Maybe because I'm new but I can't see a way to thank people for their posts? [edit: nevermind, I see it now right after I made this post for some reason...]
There are some things that you cannot do with too few post. For example, you cannot PM other members. Perhaps, the same is true for thanking them.

rusteel

Mu-43 Regular
you're my hero! been scouring since Black Friday for E-PL5 all over the web. been looking for a second body for less than 400 bucks and this deal is even better. just bought it for 353 after tax. now my aging Lumix G2 has a new brother, yay!
Olympus has 25% off of refurbished products with the code CYBERMONDAY

Just ordered an E-PL5 with the kit lens for $350 after tax.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Yup, I saw this. You can get a refurbished E-M5 with 12-50mm WR lens for under $700. I think it works out to $689. I'm trying to decide if I still want an E-M5.

Biggstr

Mu-43 Regular
Olympus 25% Discount Refurbished

I've put together quite a large kit of PEN cameras and lenses at great savings by buying Olympus refurbished. Never had a problem so nothing has been returned. Sometimes the gear appears new (PM1 with only 42 activations; E-P3 with only 74 activations) though at other times a camera body may look new but have 1,500 activations. The lenses have always been pristine. I watch the Olympus refurbished site daily as a surfing distraction and it does appear that they pulled some of the camera and lens selections for the 25% off Cyber Monday promotion. Hope they put them back. I'm not in the market for anything currently on the promotion list.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom