25% Easter Discount for Capture One Upgrade

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
That's right. I got the email with the following statement included,

"Save 25 % this Easter when you upgrade your license to Capture One Pro 12, including upgrade bundles. *Offer is time-limited and includes all upgrade bundles with Styles",

so I finally upgraded (from CO10), having saved AU$61. :dance3:So, if you have been putting off upgrading because of the price (I don't blame you) then now is a good time to go for it, just this Easter weekend though.

Also, it includes E-M1X now as well. I think I deserve a commission from them now. ;)

:drinks:

That's right. I got the email with the following statement included,

"Save 25 % this Easter when you upgrade your license to Capture One Pro 12, including upgrade bundles. *Offer is time-limited and includes all upgrade bundles with Styles",

so I finally upgraded (from CO10), having saved AU$61. :dance3:So, if you have been putting off upgrading because of the price (I don't blame you) then now is a good time to go for it, just this Easter weekend though.

Also, it includes E-M1X now as well. I think I deserve a commission from them now. ;)

:drinks:

Link?

Ross the fiddler

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ross
Unfortunately, the only link I have is for my personal discount code they sent me. If you are using either Pro 10 or Pro 11 then they should send you an email (if you're lucky). I couldn't find any other details aside from what they emailed me.
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

christofp

Mu-43 Veteran
Haven't got an email.

Standard upgrade is 159€ + VAT, quite a lot for the new luma masking and gradients. I will wait ...

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom