1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

25% Easter Discount for Capture One Upgrade

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Ross the fiddler, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Ross the fiddler

Ross the fiddler Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That's right. I got the email with the following statement included,

"Save 25 % this Easter when you upgrade your license to Capture One Pro 12, including upgrade bundles. *Offer is time-limited and includes all upgrade bundles with Styles",

so I finally upgraded (from CO10), having saved AU$61. :dance3:So, if you have been putting off upgrading because of the price (I don't blame you) then now is a good time to go for it, just this Easter weekend though.

Also, it includes E-M1X now as well. I think I deserve a commission from them now. ;) 

:drinks:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012

Link?

3. Ross the fiddler

Unfortunately, the only link I have is for my personal discount code they sent me. If you are using either Pro 10 or Pro 11 then they should send you an email (if you're lucky). I couldn't find any other details aside from what they emailed me.
    upload_2019-4-17_13-17-33.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4. christofp

christofp Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 21, 2012
    Haven't got an email.

Standard upgrade is 159€ + VAT, quite a lot for the new luma masking and gradients. I will wait ...

5. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Dec 31, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ross the fiddler

7. christofp

christofp Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.