1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

20x30" prints E-PM1

Discussion in 'Printing' started by Art, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Art

Art Mu-43 All-Pro

Mar 13, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    I've never printed anything large so I am totally new to this. I have credit at Shutterfly and thinking of ordering either 20x30 (preferred) or 20x16 print. The picture was taken with E-PM1 at base ISO and it is well exposed and pixel sharp as viewed at 100% and it's RAW.. I probably still need to crop it to match 20x30 frame and there isn't enough MP for 300dpi print. I don't see any LR profiles on Shutterfly website, only
    mention that Fuji Crystal paper is used. Any idea how to best prepare the image for printing and whether I should do 16x20 for better result and less cropping vs 20x30?

2. Just Jim

Just Jim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    I've never used shutterfly, the place I use lab sharpens and color corrects as long as I select that service. Not sure if Shutterfly offers that or not, maybe someting to look for though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.