• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED 20mm f1.7 w/ UV filter, metal hood & +8 and +3 diopters

Buy/Sell feedback for robzr (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robzr

Mu-43 Regular
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 in very good shape, it's always been used with a filter on it, the glass has no blemishes whatsoever. Sale includes a Hoya multicoated HMC UV (C) filter - this is the good one, the low profile one. Also includes a "leica style" metal lens hood, and a couple diopters for macro use (a Japanese made Kalimar +3 and a Fotga +8).

Asking $315 for the whole setup. For another $10 I'll throw in a 46mm Panasonic replacement cap that they sell with the 45mm f2.8 macro lens. Unlike the stock 20mm lens cap, this one is a higher quality center pinch style, it set me back at least $20 since I bought it directly from Panasonic.

I really like the 20mm, but I just got the 25/1.4 and I need to downsize my lens collection before my fiancé kicks me out ;)

Rob

MrDoug

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I ALMOST got the 25.. picked 45/1.8.. should arrive tomorrow.. I will stick with 20/1.7 for now..my favorite lens.. so far..

robzr

Mu-43 Regular
I ALMOST got the 25.. picked 45/1.8.. should arrive tomorrow.. I will stick with 20/1.7 for now..my favorite lens.. so far..

I really like the 25/1.4 so far, the focal length is nice, the pics look good, it's a solid lens, but I have to say that 45/1.8 is calling my name too, that looks like a killer lens for the money...

But the 20/1.7 is a great lens when you factor the cost and size in.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom