• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED 2018 Macbook Pro 15" i9/32GB/1TB/Radeon RX 560X. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for sesser (16)

sesser

Zen Master
Real Name
randy
User name: sesser

Items to sell/buy/trade: 2018 Macbook Pro 15" i9/32GB/1TB/Radeon RX 560X

Prices: $3,000

Ships to: US

Description: I bought it refurbished in May of this year for a project. That project ended sooner than I'd hoped so I've decided to let it go. It's in like new condition as it rarely left the house. Still has Apple Care until May of 2020. I don't have the original box, but I can procure one for shipping. Comes with charger. Looking to get $3,000. I will cover Paypal fees and shipping in the CONUS.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS insured

Shipping charge: 0

Handling time: 1-2 Business days

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Latest threads

Top Bottom