$2000 of photography ebooks, videos etc for $89 for 5 days

coffeecat

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Rob
This looks interesting, and seems to be the second such "event".

https://5daydeal.com/

Looks legit, and is basically about $2000 worth of photography training ebooks, video, plus LR presets etc.

Price is $89, of which 10% goes to charity. Seems to be available worldwide.
Products amount to circa 39GB of digital stuff which you have 3 weeks to download.
Some well-known names in there.

Deal runs for 5 days only, and we are partway through day 1.

I'm sure some people will want to take a punt! I had a lot of trouble with the website not working for me (in about 5 different browsers...) but got in eventually, although I've not bought it yet.

Rob

Talanis

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Eric Cote
It is legit and it is a very good deal. Just for the Zack Arias workshop, it would be worth it. I bought it this afternoon and am downloading it atm. They split it in many small files because overall, it is around 35GB.

palombasso

Mu-43 Veteran
Good package but crappy download experience.

They should have thought of something based on a torrent seeding or a external downloader (like on GOG)

Turbofrog

Mu-43 Legend
Ugh. I just bought this, and is says that my license key for Topaz ReMask has already been registered by someone else.

Looks like they have some kinks to work out.

Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
it is a pdf you download or a true ebook that goes into your e-reader? --- and if so which readers is it compatible with?

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I got the fist one. The Lindsey Adler and Jaime Ibarra video's were worth the price last time. $2,000 is a bit hyperbolic as I found most of the first bundle relatively basic concepts that can be found for the amazing price of free. However if you have never been to a seminar or live event workshop these are nice little sampler platters. Some of the presentations were meh, the ebooks were fine, texture packs, plug ins and the like are a nice little touch.

IMO, on this one is I'll probably get it. Zack Arias doesn't thrill me at all, I find him to be to pretentious. But there's another Adler, and Ibarra set and after the last one I'd say $89 is likely worth it, especially seeing as I like Craft and Vision which is really heavily featured.

Blaidd

New to Mu-43
I picked up one off these the other year and have enjoyed it. For the discounted price it was worth it with all the presets and software that came with it.

monowav

Mu-43 Regular
I bought it. I'm excited to read/watch it all once i get through the enormous download size.

JohnN

Mu-43 Regular
I wasn't sure to be honest but went for it, partly because its going to good causes.

I've noted that there are issues with the codes so be sure to get in touch with their support to get your codes issues - Topaz, Portrait Lighting on Location, and Advanced Techniques in Liquid and Splash Hi-Speed Photography

Just Jim

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I ordered it this morning, downloaded 11 files and now the site is non-responsive. I hope they get this going. I did read that we have until November 10 to download everything though.

yeah same as the first time around. They just don't have the server capacity to take care of all the site hits.

Latest threads

Top Bottom