20% off Olympus Outlet cyber Monday sale

morphodone

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Kyle
Yeah. I was looking at the Oly 25mm and both the black and silver sold out in like 5 minutes.

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Veteran
I signed up for text notifications, and I went to the site once I got the message, and added a FL-600R and Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens to my cart. I looked around and noticed the FL-900R was added. I removed the flash and lens, and added the FL-900R to my cart. I was going back to add the Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens, and it had already been sold out. When I got back to the accessories page, the FL-600R had also been sold out. Fortunately, I grabbed the FL-900R and purchased it (as I post this, the FL-900R is still listed, so they presumably had more than 1 copy).

Earlier there had been a Pen-F, but that too has been sold. Most of the bodies are now PL9 and E-m10 mark III's (no thanks).

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I must resist the 12-100.
Edit: It's gone. I am saved.
Must have sold out immediately since I went looking specifically to see if that one was included (before your post) and didn't see one listed. What was it going for?

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
About a grand, so 800 after 20% off. That was tempting.
Dang, I might have bought it at that since the lowest I have seen it for anywhere is the low $900s (usually after a coupon like on KEH. Maybe a good thing that it sold so fast. Saved me too!

shnitz

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm almost afraid to ask, but how cheap was the 45mm f/1.8? I was hoping to pick that up, and maybe the 30mm macro as a cheap add-on. I know that it was only like $100 last year.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom