1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

20% off Olympus Outlet cyber Monday sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by morphodone, Nov 26, 2018.

1. morphodone

morphodone Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Texas
    Kyle
    Outlet Store | Olympus

Use coupon code CYBERSAVINGS to save an EXTRA 20% on all Olympus Reconditioned Products.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. red_zergling

red_zergling Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Shame - I had the Pen F in my cart for 610 and as I checked out it was removed without any warning. I assume it sold out as I was checking out.

• Sad Sad x 1
  3. morphodone

morphodone Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Texas
    Kyle
    Yeah. I was looking at the Oly 25mm and both the black and silver sold out in like 5 minutes.

4. Michael Meissner

Michael Meissner Mu-43 Regular

I signed up for text notifications, and I went to the site once I got the message, and added a FL-600R and Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens to my cart. I looked around and noticed the FL-900R was added. I removed the flash and lens, and added the FL-900R to my cart. I was going back to add the Olympus 25mm f/1.8 lens, and it had already been sold out. When I got back to the accessories page, the FL-600R had also been sold out. Fortunately, I grabbed the FL-900R and purchased it (as I post this, the FL-900R is still listed, so they presumably had more than 1 copy).

Earlier there had been a Pen-F, but that too has been sold. Most of the bodies are now PL9 and E-m10 mark III's (no thanks).

5. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter Subscribing Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    I must resist the 12-100.
    Edit: It's gone. I am saved.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. drd1135

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Wow. The Em1 ii is included. That's $1200 for a refurb body. That's a deal. I paid 1600 for mine and it's the nicest cameras I've ever used.

7. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    Must have sold out immediately since I went looking specifically to see if that one was included (before your post) and didn't see one listed. What was it going for?

8. LilSebastian

LilSebastian Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Feb 28, 2017
    Pasadena, CA
  9. drd1135

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    About a grand, so 800 after 20% off. That was tempting.

10. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    Dang, I might have bought it at that since the lowest I have seen it for anywhere is the low $900s (usually after a coupon like on KEH. Maybe a good thing that it sold so fast. Saved me too!

11. drd1135

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Most of this stuff is selling fast. I thought I saw an old EM1 but then it was gone.

12. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

13. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 All-Pro

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how cheap was the 45mm f/1.8? I was hoping to pick that up, and maybe the 30mm macro as a cheap add-on. I know that it was only like $100 last year.

14. Underwater

Underwater Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2014
    Eugene, Oregon
    Paul
    The 30mm is still there at 199.99 after coupon. Glad I got mine last year:) 

15. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 All-Pro

Yeah, that's a freaking joke. It's the same price brand new from all of the authorized retailers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.